We help our clients from around the world meet their objectives and achieve high performance every day, through the services we provide.
ABC, provides Economic and Business Consultancy, due diligence services and in-country guidance to:-
▪ International Organizations, Agencies, Foundations.
▪ Chambers of Commerce and Trade Unions.
▪ International Investment, Commercial Development and Private Banks.
▪ International Financial Services and Insurance Companies.
▪ International Law and Auditing Firms.
▪ In-Country Foreign Commercial Offices (foreign embassies).
Our services will include but are not limited to:-
(Such support is not ABC’s nature of consultancy service, but we exclusively provide to our clients through our trusted/reputable associates).
▪ Incorporation of companies.
▪ Virtual Office establishment and management.
▪ Legal advisory service.
▪ Auditing – both external and internal.
▪ Professional and legal translation in several languages, including Arabic, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean, Russian, Urdu and Turkish. We can also arrange direct translations for professional conferences, negotiations, mediations and debate sessions.
▪ Assistance with debt recovery.
▪ Relocation and settlement.
▪ Arranging visas and work / residence permits.
▪ Tax and Customs clearance.
▪ Securing required resources, including skilled white and blue collar local and foreign manpower.
▪ Provision of logistics services, including air / sea ticketing, private inland aviation charter, car / bus rental, hotel accommodation, conference / meeting venues, and guests reception / clearance at air / sea ports.
▪ Heavy & Light Transportation.
▪ Organising conferences and exhibitions.
(Due to the trust, clients have in ABC, reflected by the reputable valuable names of our Advisory Board Members and Executive Consultancy Board, we are entitled before all to perfectly conduct/provide Due diligence service).
▪ Analysis of financial information including financial projections and economic assumptions.
▪ Undertake feasibility studies including industry and company outlook.
▪ Capital structure and key relationships / investments.
▪ Description of each product, including market share, major customers, historical and projected growth rates, product mix and profitability.
▪ Customer information and strategic relationships.
▪ Confirming if Your Libyan partner/agent/representative is fit/non fit.
▪ Assuring if the ownership documents of the land-site or buildings on which you establish your investment project in Libya is correct or not.
▪ Description of the competitive landscape.
▪ Marketing, sale, and distribution, including any new product pipeline.
▪ Management / organization structure, including analysis of headcount, biographies of senior management, compensation arrangements, benefit / incentive plans, significant employee relations problems and personnel turnover.
▪ Legal and related Matters, including lawsuits against the company and by company.
▪ Summary of insurance coverage, emerging risks and material exposures.
▪ Compliance with local regulations, position in the market and corporate strategy.
▪ Identification of key business risks in markets where the availability of public information is limited.
From experience gained from a variety of industries, cultures and a range of assignments, we can assist in providing the following interim management:-
▪ Finance Director / Financial Controller.
▪ Legal support and advice.
▪ Project / Contracts Management.
▪ Business / Financial Analysis.
▪ Internal / Operational Audit.
▪ Risk / Controls Management.
▪ Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
▪ Change Management.
Whether you are looking to revitalize an arm of your business or initiate an enterprise-wide transformation, ABC will accompany you every step of the way.
ABC’s Advisory Board and Executive Consultants are global leaders in working with clients to significantly transform their organizations. They have deep industry expertise in all major sectors. We will handpick your team from our worldwide network of industry experts to provide the valuable insights and innovative thinking you need for a smooth and successful transformation.
Business and Performance Improvement
ABC, will help you improve and grow your profitability and performance by achieving efficiency and cost savings in key areas of business including processes, systems design, performance management and policies.
Internal Audit, Risk Management and Business Assurance
ABC, will provide Risk Management, Business Assurance, Operational & Internal Audit and Control services, particularly in undertaking strategic and commercially driven operational reviews, which evaluate business risks, opportunities, controls, fraud and business practice, with focus on profit and growth.
We assist in implementing exemplary corporate governance mechanisms. Our Executive Consultant in this field of expertise was responsible for a listed company’s recognition as one of only five in the top 250 Australian companies with the highest rating for corporate governance.
We assist in all key aspects of Project management and control, particularly in providing project / risk management structure and disciplines for large projects, restructures and systems design / implementation.
We provide practical advice and assistance in financial management and business planning, including developing and advising on structures to support the business.
This service provided by ABC includes reviewing / evaluating the effectiveness of a function and undertaking health checks on existing businesses and new ventures.
Through close association with our international Training Executive Consultant, we can assist in a variety of training needs, including:
▪ Leadership and management capabilities.
▪ People and team development.
▪ Personal effectiveness and communication.
▪ Business communication (English language studies).
▪ Business writing.
ABC, will publish (on its website and a hard copy format) a Quarterly news report / gazette which will include articles on new laws / regulations / amendments, summaries of important published economic news from the local media. These publications will also include significant tenders and biddings issued by any Authority / Municipality / Major Foreign and Libyan Private / Public Companies.
ABC, is a main founder and main share holder of Euro-Afro AL-MUTAWASSIT Media Corp.(EAMC) Chaired by the same Chairman of ABC, EAMC is the Owner of AL-MUTAWASSIT Arab International Newspaper(the leading north Arican paper), ABC, through EAMC is in process to establish the prospected leading Euro-Afro TV channel in English, French and Arabic directed to Pan Europe-Africa.
Special Membership Services Group
In addition to the services listed, ABC will make available under an exclusive arrangement, to its Special Membership Services Group, specialist services which will be exclusive to our clients and not made available to the public such as visas & security arrangements for example.